Looking for something?
- “Game AI Pro” Book Update (and TOC!)
- The Next Vector: Improvements in AI Steering Behaviors #GDC #AISummit
- Architecture Tricks: Managing Behaviors in Time, Space, and Depth #GDC #AISummit
- Spaces in the Sandbox: Tactical Awareness in Open World Games #GDC #AISummit
- Off the Beaten Path: Non-Traditional Uses of AI #GDC #AISummit
Tag Archives: tactics
Next in the line of sessions slated for this year’s GDC AI Summit is Believable Tactics for Squad AI. It was submitted as a joint lecture by AIGameDev.com founder Alex Champandard, along with AIGameDev engineers Matthew Jack and Philip Dunstan. From the … Continue reading