Looking for something?
- “Game AI Pro” Book Update (and TOC!)
- The Next Vector: Improvements in AI Steering Behaviors #GDC #AISummit
- Architecture Tricks: Managing Behaviors in Time, Space, and Depth #GDC #AISummit
- Spaces in the Sandbox: Tactical Awareness in Open World Games #GDC #AISummit
- Off the Beaten Path: Non-Traditional Uses of AI #GDC #AISummit
Tag Archives: knowledge
It has been pointed out over recent years that so much of AI decision-making is dependent on the information that the AI has available to reason with. This is especially true with regards to spatial awareness. This year, Nick Bamford … Continue reading